Bill Mandell and Hannah Schindler Spinelli of Pierce & Mandell, P.C. will be presenting a continuing education seminar entitled Legal Issues in Practice Transitions at the 2019 Yankee Dental Conference on Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 2:00pm.
The program will focus on the legal issues in the purchase and sale of practices and ownership in practices. Topics covered will include
- What legal documents are necessary to buy or sell a practice and when to retain legal counsel?
- What are the most important early steps to take to ensure that the transition will be successful?
- How can buyers protect themselves from the liabilities of the seller?
- How can sellers secure commitments for post-closing activities?
- What are restrictive covenants and are enforceable, and how are they impacted under the new Massachusetts non-compete law?
For more information on the program see https://www.yankeedental.com/course?sfid=a181J000004TfduQAC.
To register for Yankee Dental go to https://www.yankeedental.com/.