OUR PRACTICE AREAS
Our seasoned litigators routinely represent injured persons and achieve consistent success in securing the compensation that enables accident victims to move forward with their lives. Our attorneys have decades of experience helping injured people recover damages for medical expenses, lost wages, reduction of earning capacity, loss of consortium, pain and suffering, and loss of life.
We regularly represent persons injured in all types of accidents, including:
- Landowner liability
- Claims against landlords for tenant injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Deaths or injuries due to fire
- Dog/animal bites
- Injuries to children
- Elevator/escalator injuries
- Residential, commercial and industrial accidents
- Scaffolding collapses
- Staging collapses
- Wall and roof collapses
- Defective products
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Pedestrian, passenger, drivers
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claims
- Bodily Injury (BI) claims
- Uninsured/underinsured Motorist (UM) claims
- Health care lien negotiation
- Negligent roadway maintenance
- Dangerous and defective products
Liquor Servers Liability
- Injuries suffered due to the actions of an intoxicated person
- Claims against bars, restaurants or taverns for excessive alcohol service
Representative Projects and Cases:
- We successfully represented an individual who was severely injured in a bus crash. After seven days of trial, the case settled with a substantial payment to the injured client.
- We represented the estate of a woman who was killed in a fire. We sued the owner of a condominium unit below the condominium owned by the plaintiff, alleging that the defendant unit owner negligently caused the fire. The case was settled in several months based on a substantial payment of the insurance policy limits of the defendant, and a significant contribution from the Condominium Association.
- We represented a Veteran who was involved in a serious automobile accident when the car he was driving was struck by a utility truck. Our client sustained life threatening injuries requiring life flight to a Boston area hospital. The case was settled in a few months and prior to filing suit for the entire available insurance policy limits.
- We represented a gentlemen who was seriously injured when his motor vehicle was struck by a young driver who negligently attempted to turn in front of him. The young driver, as is too often the case, did not have sufficient insurance or assets to make our client whole, and so a claim to our client's own insurer for his Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist ("UM") policy was successfully made, resulting in a six figure, pre-litigation settlement for the UM policy limits.
- We successfully represented a young woman who, while a patron at a popular fondue restaurant, was burned and ultimately scarred when the restaurant's server negligently spilled hot oil on her. Our client's case was settled within a few months for a significant amount.
- We defended a state governmental entity against a claim brought by a worker who was severely burned when steam escaped from an underground pipe. After a four week trial the jury returned a defense verdict in favor of our client.